KESH Raspberry Pi Club - session 4
3.10 Welcome and gingerbread men!
3.20 Minecraft quick build challenge (with prizes)
3.40 Raspberry Pi traffic light program
- Connecting 3 LEDs to the Raspberry Pi
- Tinkering with the code
4.00 Badges and stickers
It was a great deal of fun and all the students who came had a really great time and the feedback was extremely positive.
During the session we
- Looked at what a Raspberry Pi is and experienced a first boot
- Learned how to log into the Pi and start a windows environment
- Started Minecraft and had a play
- Learnt how we can write code into the MInecraft API
- Wrote our first program and displayed chat messages on MInecraft
You can download the worksheet we used here