The Pi project has started!
Within the next 4 weeks I will be running my first Saturday morning club and after-school twilight training session for local primary school teachers.
The objectives of the project are:
- To work jointly with local Primary Schools in developing computer programming through a range of Saturday workshops and skills days in the Academy.
- To make available (and give) Raspberry Pi kits to partner schools (supported by resources, lesson plans and CPD sessions)
- To support Primary to Secondary transition
- Raise aspirations and build confidence
The main strands of the project include:
- Saturday sessions - open to all, invitation, 10-15 families over 5 sessions in the Summer term held in the Academy.
- Skills days in the Academy - targeted through transition work at the end of the Summer term. Primarily aimed at G&T students.
- Project kits & staff CPD with kits available from September.
The LEDs are connected to pins 3,5 and 7 with a resistor connected to the cathode of each LED (short leg) connected to pins 17,20 and 25.
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
list = [3,5,7]
light = random.choice(list)
Please leave any comments and suggestions below.